Sully Station is a planned community in Western Fairfax County Virginia roughly bounded by Routes 66, 28, Ellanor C. Lawrence Park, Sequoia Farms Community, Stonecroft Boulevard. The community consists of:
- Single family homes
- Condominium complex
- Community Center and Swimming Pool
- Basketball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Tot Lots
The community borders:
- A shopping center with restaurants, a fitness center, stores, and services such as pre-schools, gas stations, a dry cleaners and shoe repair shop.
- The Sully District Police Station.
- The Centreville - Stone Road Park and Ride Bus Stop serviced by Fairfax Connector Buses.
- Cub Run Elementary School