What do our association dues cover?
What are Sully Station's snow removal services?
What are Sully Station's pool management services?
What are Sully Station's waste removal services?
- Trash removal pickup is Tuesday and Friday of each week.
- Recycle pickup is Tuesday of each week.
- Yard waste pickup is Monday of each week March-December.
- Large items (furniture, TVs, etc.), call Republic Services to schedule pick-up (703-818-8222)
- No trash, yard waste or recycling pickups will be done on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day or New Year's Day.
- Trash containers and recycle bins are provided by Republic services and can be ordered through Sequoia Management.
- Trash and recycle bins can be replaced up request if they are damaged. Contact Sequoia Management
- Items outside of the contract items listed above are attended to on a case by case situation. If an owner has a concern, they should contact Sharon Whited or Melina Barry at Sequoia Management or via phone at 703-222-2329.
What are Sully Station's landscaping services?
How do I report parking violations?