What do our association dues cover?
What are Sully Station's snow removal services?
- Snow removal by the contractor is only for Townhomes and the Sully Station Community Center.
- Single Family streets are maintained by VDOT and sidewalks are the responsibility of each owner.
- Snow removal starts when the accumulation is at a minimum of 2 inches.
- During unusually heavy snow (over 8 inches of snow accumulation) the contractor will start with making a driving lane for emergency vehicle access only. The contractor will return to open the lane wider as soon as they can.
- The spreading of sand on drive lanes will be at the discretion of the contractor.
- Snow removal and sanding of individual parking spaces is not the responsibility of the contractor.
- Sidewalks at the Community Center will be cleared by the contractor and one side along Sully Station Drive and Sequoia Farms Drive will be cleared by the contractor.
- Ice melt will be put down on the sidewalks that are cleared by the contractor.
- Sidewalks within the townhome clusters are the responsibility of the owners.
- Homeowners should not put shoveled snow in the street or around parked cars. Removed snow should be piled on grassy areas.
- Items outside of the contract items listed above are attended to on a case by case situation. If an owner has a concern, they should contact Sharon Whited or Melina Barry at Sequoia Management or via phone at 703-222-2329.
What are Sully Station's pool management services?
What are Sully Station's waste removal services?
What is acceptable and what is not acceptable for recycled waste removal services?
What are Sully Station's landscaping services?
How do I report parking violations?