What do our association dues cover?
What are Sully Station's snow removal services?
What are Sully Station's pool management services?
What are Sully Station's waste removal services?
What are Sully Station's landscaping services?
- Common areas are the only areas maintained by the landscape contractor. This does include the area between the sidewalk and the curb in the townhome clusters.
- Mowing is performed every 7-10 days from early April through October.
- Grass clippings and other mowing debris will be blown from sidewalks and curb lines following mowing.
- Trails are inspected once a month for fallen trees and organic debris in addition to inspections being completed after storms as needed.
- Edging is completed every other mow.
- All beds will be cleaned up and mulch will be put down in late winter or early spring.
- Mulch will be turned in the fall.
- Shrubs are trimmed 3 times during the growing season.
- Weeding of ornamental beds will be done as needed throughout the growing season.
- Leaf removal will be completed 3 times throughout (twice in November and once in December).
- Annuals for the spring will be planted after Mother's day and Fall annuals will be planted in October.
- The contractor will water the areas where annuals are planted.
- Owners are responsible for their own yard maintenance and removal of debris, the landscapers will not remove your yard waste.
- Items outside of the contract items listed above are attended to on a case by case situation; if an owner has a concern about common areas they should contact Sharon Whited or Melina Barry at Sequoia Management or via phone at 703-222-2329.
How do I report parking violations?